The Foundation Program was established in 1995 to assist EMH in providing for the healthcare needs of our community. It is organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes for Elbert Memorial Hospital. The hospital is a not-for-profit and tax exempt organization -Section 501 (c)3. Contributions are tax deductible as provided by law.
Function and Responsibilities
- Enhance and complement the mission of EMH
- Develop philanthropic resources to support services offered by EMH
- Manage and invest gift funds
- Disburse gift funds in strict accordance with the wishes of the donor
A gift to the EMH Foundation is an investment in better health and medical excellence for our community. It is possible to support the program in a variety of ways in addition to outright cash gifts. Some alternatives include:
- Placing a bequest in your will for EMH
- Naming EMH as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Creating a life income gift benefiting EMH
- Donating appreciated securities or real estate
- Making memorials or gifts in honor of an individual or special occasion
Ways To Give
Elbert Memorial Hospital Foundation welcomes corporate, professional and individual support to further the mission of the hospital. Giving opportunities include unrestricted annual gifts, gifts of stock, real estate, and personal property. The Foundation has a well-established gift planning program to assist donors with gifts such as bequests, gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts and endowments.
- Online Donation Center
- Join the Founders’ Society
- Annual Giving
- Appreciated Securities
- Real Estate
- Memorial/Tribute Gifts
- Named Endowments
- Planned Giving
- A Loving Tribute
- Donor Wall
Elbert Memorial Hospital Foundation welcomes online donations from members of our community. There are various needs and programs that continually need support and funding. Please accept our thanks for your consideration and donations.
The Foundation offers numerous sponsorship opportunities for corporations, organizations and individuals.
Giving Program are: Doctors’ Day, Annual Giving, Jimmy Johnson Memorial Golf Classic, Annual Picnic in the Park and Duck Derby, and Fall Tastings.